Friday, April 20, 2012

Alright....



So here we are again, or at least I am, wish you were here, you are always great company. I drew a cool sketch today at work on my lunch. It was fun. I don't normally put up actual sketchs up as often as I have lately, on my facebook page, my deviantart page. I am trying to get into the habit of writing as well as scribbling on paper. It is fun to scribble though. Many times I am scribbling away at meetings and then it turns into a bunch of animals or whatnot posing on what are supposed to be my notes. I figured it out though I now have a stenographer. Bit anal though, always asking for clarification from my manager and needs every sidebar chronicled. Came highly recommended and hasn't failed me yet. Anyway hope things are good on your side of the computer, and here is a drawing or two. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment