Wednesday, April 20, 2011

TIME TO PAY ATTENTION

Alright, hopefully nothing shiny happens along before I finish this post. I am going to post on this regularly in the hopes that you find me. I have a spot on deviantart, the address is duncanclay.deviantart.com My wife can be located at karenswimmer.etsy.com and sometimes I put things there. Her shop is fantastic, give it a look. What I hope to do is post current art here and some items for sale. I like doing custom items, do not enjoy doing someone else's creations. I am going to have greeting cards for all occasions as well as an adult variety. I do a lot of watercolor, sculpture, paper maiche, always trying other media, except oil painting- not a fan, loce looking at oil paintings, can't seem to get the hang of it. Anyway, hope to see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment